Sincera is a delicate jewelry that must be handled with special care. Sincera will not be held liable for any damages incurred after the receipt of products. To ensure that your Sincera product remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please observe the advice below to avoid damage.
Basic rules for the care of your jewelry
You should maintain the jewelry in the box that you received together with a product. Branded packaging «Sincera» has a special, velvet finish inside. This will prevent scratches and other damage. Do not store your jewelry in plastic or cellophane packages – products "choke" and may darken.
- Try to avoid any contact of jewelry with hard objects especially in the case of rings and bracelets.
- Take off your jewelry before taking a shower, doing the dishes etc. Remember that water and reagents can damage certain elements.
- Remove jewelry while doing sports and before going to sleep, otherwise, they can break or deform.
- Your jewelry is the last thing you should put on when dressing.
- Apply cosmetics, hair sprays, and perfume before putting on jewelry.
- It is advisable that you do not wear brooches on the same shoulder you carry a handbag or fasten your seat belt.
- Avoid excessive heat, for instance in the sauna, on the beach, etc. It is better to remove the jewelry in order to avoid the destruction of the coating of the products.
- Do not wear jewelry when taking therapeutic baths and swimming in seawater. Iodine, sulfur and other minerals can damage the structure of the adhesive joints and change their color. In this case, yellowness, which will appear on the glue will exude through the transparent crystal and spoil the appearance of the product.
Cleaning of the products
Jewelry should be cleaned with a soft flannel cloth. If it is not enough, the product can be cleaned in a watery solution with the addition of liquid detergent (2-3 drops to 0.5 cups of water) or under streaming water. After rinsing, the product should be wiped with a thin cloth.
Heavily soiled items can be dropped into the solution, and left inside for a while. After the procedure, the product shall be rinsed under running water and wiped dry with a soft cloth.
Products with gold rhodium and mat finish
Products with a mat finish shall be wiped with a slightly water-wet soft cloth. Matte coating is more vulnerable than glossy, so do not overdo the cleaning.
To clean the Swarovski crystals, it is recommended to use mild dish detergent and a soft sponge. After washing the product, wrap it in in an absorbent cloth to remove moisture droplets.
Natural stones, pearls, mother of pearl
Pearl, mother of pearl and natural stones "like" warm water, so such products shall be washed in warm water, then dried and wiped with a chamois or flannel cloth.
When cleaning beads, the first thing one should do is determine which stones are used in products. If there are no stones, then, for the purification, the product can be temporarily left in lightly soapy water, and then it should be rinsed and dried.
Glass jewelry can be washed in soapy water, then should be rinsed in clean water and dried with a soft cloth.
Jewelry that is made of plastic shall be washed in clean water without any soap, or powder.
Wooden jewelry, as well as jewelry that contains wood in its structure, shall not be washed as wood swells on wetting, and as a result, the product is spoiled.
Products containing natural and eco leather cannot be cleaned and washed in water solutions. Such items shall be cleaned with a chamois cloth.